Due to the current COVID-19 global pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our staff, participants, and the general community. As part of the registration process, everyone must sign and adhere to this COVID-19 section of the waiver.
Please stay close to your email and this webpage for any updates to the protocols
- Masks must be worn leading up to the start of your event and immediately following the finish of your event.
- All athletes are required to carry hydration with them while on course, there are no water stops
- Post-Race food will be prepackaged and in a bag. These will be handed out to you at the finish line upon completion of your event.
- Remain physically distant by a minimum of 6 feet at all times, and no congregating before or after your event.
- Packet pickup items will be pre-bagged and labeled with your name on them. There is no exchange of shirts or bib numbers available.
- Throw out any of your own trash, do not toss it on the ground for staff/volunteers/other athletes to clean up.
- There will not be an awards ceremony. We will mail awards within a few days after the event is complete so we can compile results
- Results will be available online after the event
- Please check your email for specific race day and packet pickup COVID-19 Protocol
- No Spectators will be allowed
- Upon completion of the event, you must IMMEDIATELY exit the area. You can not wait for other athletes as we must maintain capacity and social distance.
- This event will have a wave start. Each wave will be limited to 50 participants and will start every 5 minutes.
- You will choose your wave when you register.
By registering for this event you are acknowledging that the date, time, location, and distance of the race may be changed, switched to virtual, or canceled at any time as deemed necessary by the Race Directors due to circumstances beyond their control. In the event that any of these scenarios happens, there will be no refunds, transfers, or deferrals allowed unless otherwise stated.