As it stands now, we will be adhering to the CDC guidelines regarding masking, social distance, post race food and mass gathering numbers. Should situations change we will indeed adjust protocols accordingly. Please stay tuned to social media, this website and emails.
- All athletes are required to carry hydration with them while on course. There are water stops, but it is wise to be self sufficient and carry what you need.
- Post-Race food will be prepackaged and in a bag. These will be handed out to you at the finish line upon completion of your event.
- Remain physically distant by a minimum of 6 feet at all times when possible.
- Packet pickup items will be pre-bagged and labeled with your name on them. There is no exchange of shirts or bib numbers available.
- Throw out any of your own trash, do not toss it on the ground for staff/volunteers/other athletes to clean up.
- There will not be an awards ceremony. We will mail certificate awards within a few days after the event is complete so we can compile results
- Results will be available online after the event
- Please check your email for specific race day and packet pickup info
- The course is on open pathway, so please stay alert and follow the rules of the road! You are responsible to know the course as there won't be road marshals.
- As far as spectators, we ask that they are not at the start (See Course Map Page Here) due to the pathway where athletes begin must not be obstructed. But we welcome them all over the course to cheer on athletes and finish. We just ask not to congregate at finish since both races are coming in at different spots.
By registering for this event you are acknowledging that the date, time, location, and distance of the race may be changed, switched to virtual, or canceled at any time as deemed necessary by the Race Directors due to circumstances beyond their control. In the event that any of these scenarios happens or any other scenario, there will be no refunds, transfers, or deferrals allowed unless otherwise stated.