Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon
Our course is Certified to be accurate by USATF #NY22002KL
Pace Chart - to meet the course time cutoff, the max minute/mile pace is 16:19
Finish Line CLOSES 3 Hours and 30 Minutes after the start. Athletes can continue to the finish, but times and results will not be recorded and athletes will be self-supported.
Half Marathon Aid Stations
- There are 5 Aid Stations approximately 2ish miles apart with 3ish miles between 4th and 5th. All Aid Stations will have water.
- WS 1 - Mile 2ish - Frontier Field
- WS 2 - Mile 4ish - George Eastman House area
- WS 3 - Mile 6ish - Goodman St by Rite Aid
- WS 4 - Mile 8ish - As you enter Cemetery
- WS 5 - Mile 11ish - On River Path, past the newest pedestrian bridge
- Porta-Potties will be located at
- Approximately the 5k mark
- At WS3
- Just before you enter inside the cemetery (about 8-mile mark)
- Around mile 11 by the U of R