Wegmans Family 5K - Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 7:45am
This event is a certified 5K USATF Course # - NY13101KL USATF Course Map
Start/Finish: Blue Cross Arena - 100 Exchange Blvd, Rochester, NY 14614
Day of Registration & Packet Pick-Up: TBD
Start Time: 7:45 AM
Course Details Here!
5K Registration Fees
|Registration Period||In Person Fee||Virtual Fee|
|January 1 - January 15||$30||$30|
|January 16 - February 15||$30||$30|
|February 16 - March 15||$35||$35|
|March 16 until Event Closes||$40||$35|
*Entry fees are not refundable, deferrable or transferrable.
** By registering for this event you are acknowledging that the date, time, location, and distance of the race may be changed, switched to virtual, or canceled at any time as deemed necessary by the Race Directors due to circumstances beyond their control. In the event that any of these scenarios happens or any other, there will be no refunds, transfers, or deferrals allowed unless otherwise stated.
*Color subject to change based on Supply Chain
Each participant if registered by March 15th is guaranteed their size Technical Short Sleeve shirt
Custom 5K Decal
Each participant will receive a custom limited edition 5K decal while supplies last.
Finishers Medal will be awarded to all finishers as they cross the finish line.
Virtual Registration Includes
• Online Results
• Shipping of shirt & medal if you cannot attend packet pickup (any packets that are not picked up will be mailed starting Tuesday, April 26)
• Finisher Medal
• Short sleeve tech shirts (5K), short sleeve tech shirt (Half Marathon), short sleeve cotton t-shirt (Kids Race, for additional $10), neck gaiter (Half Marathon) plus custom decal for 5K & Half
• Printable custom finisher certificate
• Complete your race and submit your results between 7am, Saturday, April 23rd and 11:59pm, Sunday, May 1st.
Awards - There will not be an awards ceremony at the event.
- Custom finisher's medal to all who complete the course!
- Overall Male and Female
- Award certificates to Top 3 Male and Female in 5 year age groups (14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up)
There will not be an awards ceremony on race day. In Person Overall Winners & Age Group Winners can stop at Fleet Feet @ The Armory starting at 11AM on Sunday, April 23rd. Awards will be available until May 7th at the Armory. We can transfer your award to Fleet Feet Buffalo mid week, but will need an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday or Tuesday post race to plan this transfer. Awards will not be mailed.