2022 Adopt a Mile Benefactors
Thank you to the following organizations for their time in support part of the course with Road Marshals
- Rescue Pit
- St. Ambrose Academy
- Friends of Mt Hope Cemetery
- Junior League of Rochester
- Cancer Support Community-Rochester
- Volunteers of America
What is Adopt a Mile?
"Adopt a Mile" is a program where organizations can earn money and public recognition and marketing simply by coordinating, soliciting and organizing the volunteers for a particular “mile” of the Rochester Regional Health System Flower City Half Marathon & 5K course.
What will my organization be required to do?
Your organization will supply adult volunteers to serve as road marshals along the course, not only cheering on the athletes but also helping monitor traffic control at the assigned and designated street corners along the 5K and Half Marathon course.
What will my organization receive in return?
- Recognition with organization link on the Flower City Challenge on Facebook Fan and Group Pages Recognition with organization link on the Flower City Challenge E‐Newsletter (goes to over 45,000 people)
- Volunteer shirt
- Monies based on the Adopted Mile location and volunteers needed (all responsibilities of the organization must be met or exceeded to receive “full” amount. We reserve the right to reduce monetary earnings if responsibilities are not met.)
***For more information on the Adopt a Mile program or to get your organization involved, please contact us, here.***