Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon - Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 7:30am
The Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon course takes you through city streets, historic areas and scenic neighborhoods, and is certified to be accurate by USA Track & Field.
This event is a certified USATF Course # - NY10109KL - USATF Map Here
View the Course Map on MapMyRun Here: Course Map on MapMyRun
Start/Finish: Blue Cross Arena - 100 Exchange Blvd, Rochester, NY 14614
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL RACE DAY. Others can get their packet for you.
- Friday, April 22nd 12-6PM and Saturday, April 23rd from 10-4PM at Fleet Feet @ The Armory (155 Culver Rd, Rochester, NY 14620)
- And on race day 6:30AM to 7:15AM SHARP to am at Blue Cross Arena
Start Time: 7:30 AM
Half Marathon Registration Fees
|Registration Period||In Person Fee||Virtual Fee||Half Marathon Bundle***|
|January 1 - January 15||$75||$75||$150|
|January 16 - February 15||$85||$75|
|February 16 - March 15||$90||$75|
|March 16 to when event closes||$95||$75|
*** For a limited time there is a special price for Flower City & Rochester Half Marathon that includes registration into both events plus the limited edition jacket
This Offer is NOW ENDED. It ended January 15th at 11:59PM. For a limited time only, register for both the Rochester Half Marathon AND the Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon for $150 and receive a bonus Run The ROC technical running jacket courtesy of Fleet Feet, in addition to the swag for each event! Available for both the in-person and virtual events (however, both events must be in-person OR virtual, there is no mixing and matching)
Jackets will be mailed to the provided address by the end of February!
Jacket sizing is available in gender-specific sizes small-3xl.
*Entry fees are not refundable, deferrable or transferrable.
** By registering for this event you are acknowledging that the date, time, location, and distance of the race may be changed, switched to virtual, or canceled at any time as deemed necessary by the Race Directors due to circumstances beyond their control. In the event that any of these scenarios happens or any other, there will be no refunds, transfers, or deferrals allowed unless otherwise stated.
*Color Subject to Change Based on Availability due to Supply Chain
Each participant if registered by March 15th is guaranteed their size Technical Short Sleeve shirt
First 1200 registered Half Marathon participants also receive a special limited edition Neck Gaitor
Custom 13.1 Decal
Each participant will receive a customer limited edition 13.1 decal while supplies last.
Finishers Medal will be awarded to all finishers as they cross the finish line.
Finish Line CLOSES 3 Hours and 30 Minutes after the start. Athletes can continue to the finish line, but times and results will not be recorded and athletes will be self-supported.
Virtual Registration Includes
• Online Results
• Shipping of shirt & medal if you cannot attend packet pickup (any packets that are not picked up will be mailed starting Tuesday, April 26)
• Finisher Medal
• Short sleeve tech shirts (5K), short sleeve tech shirt (Half Marathon), short sleeve cotton t-shirt (Kids Race, for additional $10), neck gaiter (Half Marathon) plus custom decal for 5K & Half
• Printable custom finisher certificate
• Complete your race and submit your results between 7am, Saturday, April 23rd and 11:59pm, Sunday, May 1st.
Awards - There will not be an awards ceremony at the event.
- Custom finisher's medal to all who complete the course!
- Overall Male and Female
- Awards certificates to Top 3 Male and Female in 5 year age groups (19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up)
There will not be an awards ceremony on race day. In Person Overall Winners & Age Group Winners can stop at Fleet Feet @ The Armory starting at 11AM on Sunday, April 23rd. Awards will be available until May 7th at the Armory. We can transfer your award to Fleet Feet Buffalo mid week, but will need an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday or Tuesday post race to plan this transfer. Awards will not be mailed.