Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon - Sunday, April 28, 2024 - 7:30am
The Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon course takes you through city streets, historic areas and scenic neighborhoods, and will be certified to be accurate by USA Track & Field.
*NEW* Start/Finish: Parcel 5, 285 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14604
Enjoy this lavish downtown green space start/finish Athlete Village Area and Post Race Party Zone. We will be featuring various amentities including post race food, Fleet Feet Recovery Zone, Kids Play Area plus electric start & finish line.
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL RACE DAY. Others can get their packet for you.
- Friday, April 26th 12-6PM and Saturday, April 27th from 10-4PM at Fleet Feet @ The Armory (155 Culver Rd, Rochester, NY 14620)
- And on race day 6:30AM to 7:15AM SHARP
Start Time: 7:30 AM
Half Marathon Registration Fees
|Registration Period||In Person Fee||Virtual Fee|
|Now - January 1||$85||$55|
January 2 - March 31
|April 1 - April 27 (at 3pm)||$100||$55|
*Entry fees are not refundable, deferrable or transferrable. Please note: Race Insurance is offered for in person event during registration for a nominal fee.
** By registering for this event you are acknowledging that the date, time, location, and distance of the race may be changed, switched to virtual, or canceled at any time as deemed necessary by the Race Directors due to circumstances beyond their control. In the event that any of these scenarios happens or any other, there will be no refunds, transfers, or deferrals allowed unless otherwise stated.
- Half Marathon Participants receive Cozy Hoody Sweatshirt for post race hangout gear
- 5K & Kids Race Participants receive a Short Sleeve Unisex Cotton Tee. 5K Participants can purchase the Hoody for an additional fee in lieu of the tee.
*Color Subject to Change Based on Availability due to Supply Chain
Each participant if registered by April 1st is guaranteed their size
Each Finisher receives a finisher medal in the finish line. Finishers Medal will be awarded to all finishers as they cross the finish line.
Shirt Size Guaranteed by April 1st.
Finish Line CLOSES 3 Hours and 30 Minutes after the start. Athletes can continue to the finish line, but times and results will not be recorded and athletes will be self-supported.
Virtual Registration Includes
• Online Results
• Shipping of shirt & medal if you cannot attend packet pickup (any packets that are not picked up will be mailed starting Tuesday, April 30)
• Finisher Medal
• Short sleeve cotton shirts (5K), Hoody (Half Marathon), short sleeve cotton t-shirt (Kids Race, for additional $12 plus tax) - size guaranteed by April 1st
• Printable custom finisher certificate
• Complete your race and submit your results between 7am, Sunday, April 28th and 11:59pm, Sunday, May 5th.
Half Marathon Awards:
Half Marathon Awards will be available from 9:05AM to 10:30AM at the Awards Table. Please keep in mind we will get printed lists as we go.
Top 3 Male and Female in the Half please be at the Awards Table by 9:15AM so we can do a special recognition group photo on the New Podiums
Half Awards are:
Overall - $1,000.00 Cash Prizes for Top 5 Male/Female
- First M/F: $250.00
- Second M/F: $100.00
- Third M/F: $75.00
- Fourth M/F: $50.00
- Fifth M/F:$25.00
Age Group Award: Top 3 Male and Female in 5 year age groups (19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up)
Custom finisher's medal to all who complete the course!
All Cash Award winners Must Fill out the provided 1099 Form in order to receive the cash prize in the form of a check mailed to the address on the 1099 Form. There will be a deadline for each race as to when the form must be returned in order to receive the cash prize. Post Race we will email a link to the 1099 Form based on the email in the registration. We are not responsible for mistyped emails in registration. Be sure to check spam as well. Cash Award Winners have until May 7th to return the 1099 Form in order to get the cash prize.