Flower City Half Marathon
Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon - Sunday, April 23, 2023 - 7:30am
The Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon course takes you through city streets, historic areas and scenic neighborhoods, and is certified to be accurate by USA Track & Field.
This event is a 2022 certified USATF Course # - NY10109KL - USATF Map Here
View the 2022 Course Map on MapMyRun Here: Course Map on MapMyRun
*2023 Caviat - due to construction around the 2.5 mile mark, the course will make the following adjustment in 2023
- Go Past Frontier Field on Morrie Silver Way
- Right onto Plymouth Ave
- Left onto Main Street
- Athletes will not be going down State Street due to construction
Start/Finish: Blue Cross Arena - 100 Exchange Blvd, Rochester, NY 14614
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL RACE DAY. Others can get their packet for you.
- Friday, April 21st 12-6PM and Saturday, April 22nd from 10-4PM at Fleet Feet @ The Armory (155 Culver Rd, Rochester, NY 14620)
- And on race day 6:30AM to 7:15AM SHARP to am at Blue Cross Arena
Start Time: 7:30 AM
Half Marathon Registration Fees
|Registration Period||In Person Fee||Virtual Fee|
|January 1 - January 31||$85||$50|
February 1 - March 31
|April 1 - April 22 (at 3pm)||$100||$50|
*Entry fees are not refundable, deferrable or transferrable.
** By registering for this event you are acknowledging that the date, time, location, and distance of the race may be changed, switched to virtual, or canceled at any time as deemed necessary by the Race Directors due to circumstances beyond their control. In the event that any of these scenarios happens or any other, there will be no refunds, transfers, or deferrals allowed unless otherwise stated.
Incredible New Shirt Design Coming
- Half Marathon Participants receive Technical Long Sleeve Gender Specific Top
- 5K & Kids Race Participants receive a Short Sleeve Unisex Cotton Tee
*Color Subject to Change Based on Availability due to Supply Chain
Each participant if registered by April 1st is guaranteed their size
Each Finisher receives a finisher medal in the finish line. Finishers Medal will be awarded to all finishers as they cross the finish line. Shirt Size Guaranteed by April 1st.
Finish Line CLOSES 3 Hours and 30 Minutes after the start. Athletes can continue to the finish line, but times and results will not be recorded and athletes will be self-supported.
Virtual Registration Includes
• Online Results
• Shipping of shirt & medal if you cannot attend packet pickup (any packets that are not picked up will be mailed starting Tuesday, April 25)
• Finisher Medal
• Short sleeve cotton shirts (5K), long sleeve tech shirt (Half Marathon), short sleeve cotton t-shirt (Kids Race, for additional $12 plus tax) - size guaranteed by April 1st
• Printable custom finisher certificate
• Complete your race and submit your results between 7am, Sunday, April 23rd and 11:59pm, Sunday, April 30th.
Half Marathon Awards - There will not be an awards ceremony at the event due to the differences in finishing times
$1,000.00 Cash Prizes for Top 5 Male/Female
- First M/F: $250.00
- Second M/F: $100.00
- Third M/F: $75.00
- Fourth M/F: $50.00
- Fifth M/F:$25.00
Age Group Award: Awards certificates to Top 3 Male and Female in 5 year age groups (19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up)
Custom finisher's medal to all who complete the course!
There will not be an awards ceremony on race day. Age Group Winners can stop at Fleet Feet @ The Armory starting at 11AM on Sunday, April 23rd. Awards will be available until May 7th at the Armory. We can transfer your award to Fleet Feet Buffalo mid week, but will need an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday or Tuesday post race to plan this transfer. Age Group Awards will not be mailed.
All Cash Award winners Must Fill out the provided 1099 Form in order to receive the cash prize in the form of a check mailed to the address on the 1099 Form. There will be a deadline for each race as to when the form must be returned in order to receive the cash prize. Post Race we will email a link to the 1099 Form based on the email in the registration. We are not responsible for mistyped emails in registration. Be sure to check spam as well. Cash Award Winners have until May 7th to return the 1099 Form in order to get the cash prize.
The Half Marathon is part of the Fleet Feet Grand Prix Series Presented by HOKA providing over $15000 in cash prizes and HOKA footwear