Saturday, April 21, 2018
Genesee Waterways Center, 149 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14611
RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
6:00 AM – 7:15 AM: Packet Pickup (NO DAY OF Registration)
6:00 AM: Bike/Boat Transition Opens
7:00 AM: Boat Drop-off Closes
7:30 AM: Race Starts (in waves)
10:00 AM: Bike Course/Transition Exit closes; any participant not completed with the bike and on the run by 10am won’t be able to continue
Click Here for IMPORTANT Duathlon/Triathlon Information for Race Day
SMP River Challenge Duathlon - Solo
- 5K Run/20 Mile Bike/5K Run
- Teams welcome!!! - Relay Info Here
SMP River Challenge Paddle (Kayak) Triathlon - Solo
- 5K Run/20 Mile Bike/3 mile KAYAK Paddle
- There is no solo canoe division - kayak only. There is a team canoe division though.
- You can use your own kayak or canoe or rentals are available through the Genesee Waterways
- Click here for boat rental information. (you should not wait to reserve a boat)
- USCG approved lifejackets required for the paddle portion
- Please keep in mind that river conditions cannot be controlled, and in a situation where it is unsafe, the Tri will become a Du
- Teams Welcome!!! - Relay Info Here
Solo Registration Fees (Duathlon or Triathlon):
(No processing fees when registering online!!)
|Through January 20, 2018||$75|
|January 21, 2018 - March 15, 2018||$85|
|March 16, 2018 - April 19, 2018||$90|
|April 20, 2018||$95|
Referral Program: Participate in our referral program and earn cash back! After you register, share your personal referral link with friends & family and you can earn money off your registration fee. For every 3 people that register (for any Flower City Challenge event) using your personal referral code, you will get a $15 refund (max of $45). It's super easy, and there's nothing to lose!
Du/Tri participants, registered by March 15, 2018, will receive a gender-specific, 1/4 zip, long-sleeve technical shirt in their requested size. Starting March 16th, sizing will be first come based on when you come to the Expo to pick up your packet.
Participants who are registered by March 15, 2018 will get their first name pre-printed on a custom bib.
Finishers Medal will be awarded to all finishers as they cross the finish line.
Important USAT Information for Du or Tri Participants
All participants of the River Challenge Duathlon or Paddle Triathlon must be either a member of USAT or purchase a one day membership for $15.00.