How the Relay Exchange Works (See Map Below)
- Leg 1 will pass exchange twice (mile 1ish, then again at 7ish). But do actual exchange at 7ish miles (second time by it not at mile 1ish.)
- Leg 1 then exchanges the timing belt to Leg 2 at Relay Exchange spot in blue.
- This is right near the split in the beginning when 5K goes straight and half goes right.
- YOU MUST EXCHANGE TIMING BELT OR NO TIME!!!!!
- You can walk there from the start or park by Roundhouse and get there that way
- Look for Relay Exchange Flag
- You must give belt back at finish line
- We give finisher the bag/medal for both relay members when they give back belt.