Reach Your Goal!
The Official Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon Training Program through Fleet Feet Sports is perfect to get you to the finish line!
The Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon is right around the corner and now is the time to start thinking about your training plan. The training program kicks off on January 23, 2018!
Learn more about Half and Full Marathon Training at a FREE Information Session. No registration required.
- Tues, Jan. 16th @ The Armory 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Weds. Jan. 17th at Ridgeway 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
Whatever your goals may be, the Fleet Feet Sports Half Marathon training program can help you get there. These Programs meet on Tuesdays at Ridgeway 6PM, Thursdays @ The Armory at 6pm and Saturdays at 7:30am. Attend all 3 or select the locations and dates that work best with your schedule. Tuesday and Thursday workouts are one hour. Tuesdays you can choose to run/walk a 3 miler or a speed training workout. On Thursday we will always do a speed training or hilly workout. Saturday are always long, slow, paced distance.
Each program offers:
- Detailed, flexible weekly/daily training online plan
- Kick off party
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Unlimited access to program coaches
- Weekly motivational and education emails relevant to our training
- A fun, social atmosphere, great camaraderie and friendship
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Weekly coached tempo/speed workouts - Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Weekly supported paced long group runs - Saturdays
- Custom training program technical shirt
- 17 different pace groups to choose from for Saturday paced long runs (7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 15:00 & 16:00 minute per mile)
- Alumni pricing for the next session of Half and Full Marathon Training. We will send you a coupon code.
- Special pricing for UrbanFIT and Speed Camp Training. We will send you a coupon code.
- We are excited to welcome a 16 minute per mile pace leader but we ask that you are under a 14:30 minute per mile pace for the Time Trial. Safety is #1!
Learn more about Fleet Feet Sports Training in Rochester - Click Here!
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org