The Rochester Regional Health Flower City Challenge
April 29 & 30, 2017
Thank you Competitor Magazine for Recognizing Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon with the Best Half Marathon of the Northeast for 2013!
It's time to get “Geared Up"
for the race!
The Rochester Regional Health Flower City Half Marathon is right around the corner and now is the time to start thinking about your training plan. The Fleet Feet Sports Rochester & Buffalo Half Marathon training program is the official training program of the Rochester Regional Health Flower City Challenge Half Marathon. Join us for one of these FREE Gear Up Info Sessions in Rochester or Buffalo to learn about the official training program:
- Monday, January 16th 7pm at Fleet Feet Sports Buffalo
- Tuesday, January 17th, 7pm - Fleet Feet Sports Rochester @ the Armory
- Thursday, January 19th, 7:15pm - Fleet Feet Sports Rochester at Ridgeway
- Tuesday, January 24th, 8pm on Facebook Chat at Fleet Feet Sports Rochester Group Facebook Page
- Wednesday, January 25th 8pm on the Facebook Chat at Fleet Feet Sports Buffalo Group Facebook Page
Whatever your goals may be, the Fleet Feet Sports Half Marathon training program can help you get there. The 14-week program kicks off on January 26th and meets twice a week leading up to the race. This program will offer instruction at all group runs, paced group long runs, nutrition station on long runs, as well as weekly emails from the coach and a training schedule to follow.
Learn more about Fleet Feet Sports Training in Rochester - Click Here!
Learn more about Fleet Feet Sports Training in Buffalo - Click Here!
2017 Registration Open!
Click Here to Register!
The Half Marathon & 5K will be capped this year, so be sure to register early to secure your spot!:
- Half Marathon - Cap of 2,500 participants
- 5K - Cap of 1,200 participants
- Du/Tri - No cap