Saturday, April 25, 2015
Transition Opens: 6:00 AM
Day-of Packet Pick-Up (NO Race Day Registration): 6:00 AM - 7:15 AM
Start Time: 7:30 AM
SMP River Challenge Duathlon - Solo
- 5K Run/20 Mile Bike/5K Run
- Teams welcome!!! - Relay Info Here
SMP River Challenge Paddle (Kayak) Triathlon - Solo
- 5K Run/20 Mile Bike/3 mile KAYAK Paddle
- There is no solo canoe division this year - kayak only. There is a team canoe division though.
- Kayak/Canoe rentals will be available through the Genesee WaterWays
- $15 rental fee for the event for FCC Paddle Tri participants
- Contact Cindy Stachowski at Genesee WaterWays - 585-328-3960
- It's wise to not wait to reserve a boat
- You can use your own Canoe/Kayak
- Lifejackets required for the paddle portion
- Teams Welcome!!! - Relay Info Here
|By November 15th, 2014||$55|
|November 16th, 2014 - January 15th, 2015||$65|
|January 16th, 2015 - March 15th, 2015||$75|
|March 16th, 2015 - April 21st, 2015||$80|
|April 22nd, 2015 - April 24th, 2015||$85|
There is special pricing for doing the Double consisting of participating in the SMP River Challenge solo Duathlon/Triathlon AND Flower City Half Marathon
Fees for Double - Duathlon or Triathlon:
|By November 15th, 2014||$90|
|November 16th, 2014 - January 15th, 2015||$110|
|January 16th, 2015 - March 15th, 2015||$125|
|March 16th, 2015 - April 21st, 2015||$145|
|April 22nd, 2015 - April 24th, 2015||$150|
Anyone registered by March 15th, 2015 for any SMP Rochester River Challenge event or the Rochester Regional Health System Flower City Half Marathon will receive a gender-specific sized Technical T-Shirt. Anyone that registers on March 16th or after will receive a cotton t-shirt depending on availability.
Anyone registered by March 15th will also get their first name pre-printed on a custom bib.
Important USAT Information for Du or Tri Participants:
All participants of the River Challenge Duathlon or Paddle Triathlon must be either a member of USAT or purchase a one day membership for $12.00.