Saturday, April 29, 2017
Transition Opens: 6:00 AM
Day-of Packet Pick-Up (NO Race Day Registration): 6:00 AM - 7:15 AM
Start Time: 7:30 AM
SMP River Challenge Duathlon - Solo
- 5K Run/20 Mile Bike/5K Run
- Teams welcome!!! - Relay Info Here
SMP River Challenge Paddle (Kayak) Triathlon - Solo
- 5K Run/20 Mile Bike/3 mile KAYAK Paddle
- There is no solo canoe division - kayak only. There is a team canoe division though.
- Kayak/Canoe rentals will be available through the Genesee Waterways
- Contact Genesee Waterways at (585) 328-3960
- It's wise to not wait to reserve a boat
- You can use your own Canoe/Kayak
- Lifejackets required for the paddle portion
- Teams Welcome!!! - Relay Info Here
Solo Registration Fees (Duathlon or Triathlon):
(No processing fees when registering online!!)
|Through January 20, 2017||$75|
|January 21, 2017 - March 15, 2017||$85|
|March 16, 2017 - April 27, 2017||$90|
|April 28, 2017||$95|
Referral Program: Participate in our referral program and earn cash back! After you register, share your personal referral link with friends & family and you can earn money off your registration fee. For every 3 people that register (for any Flower City Challenge event) using your personal referral code, you will get a $15 refund (max of $45). It's super easy, and there's nothing to lose!
Du/Tri participants will receive a gender-specific sized technical shirt; sizes will be guaranteed through March 15, 2017. Starting March 16th, all participants will still receive a technical shirt, however, sizing will be first come based on when you come to the Expo to pick up your packet.
Participants who are registered by March 15, 2017 will get their first name pre-printed on a custom bib.
FREE Photos for all participants! Participants will get free photo downloads after the race!
Important USAT Information for Du or Tri Participants
All participants of the River Challenge Duathlon or Paddle Triathlon must be either a member of USAT or purchase a one day membership for $15.00.