Saturday, April 23, 2016
Transition Opens: 6:00 AM
Day-of Packet Pick-Up (NO Race Day Registration): 6:00 AM - 7:15 AM
Start Time: 7:30 AM
SMP River Challenge Duathlon - Solo
- 5K Run/20 Mile Bike/5K Run
- Teams welcome!!! - Relay Info Here
SMP River Challenge Paddle (Kayak) Triathlon - Solo
- 5K Run/20 Mile Bike/3 mile KAYAK Paddle
- There is no solo canoe division this year - kayak only. There is a team canoe division though.
- Kayak/Canoe rentals will be available through the Genesee Waterways
- Contact Genesee Waterways at (585) 328-3960
- It's wise to not wait to reserve a boat
- You can use your own Canoe/Kayak
- Lifejackets required for the paddle portion
- Teams Welcome!!! - Relay Info Here
Fees: (NEW IN 2016: No processing fees when registering online!!)
|By January 15, 2016||$75|
|January 16, 2016 - March 15, 2016||$85|
|March 16, 2016 - April 17, 2016||$90|
|April 18, 2016 - April 22, 2016||$95|
There is special pricing for doing the Double consisting of participating in the SMP River Challenge solo Duathlon/Triathlon AND Flower City Half Marathon
Fees for Double - Duathlon or Triathlon:
|By January 15, 2016||$120|
|January 16, 2016 - March 15, 2016||$135|
|March 16, 2016 - April 17, 2016||$150|
|April 18, 2016 - April 22, 2016||$160|
All participants will receive a gender-specific sized technical shirt; sizes will be guaranteed through March 15, 2016. Starting March 16th, all participants will still receive a technical shirt, however, sizing will be first come based on when you come to the Expo to pick up your packet.
Participants who are registered by March 15, 2016 will get their first name pre-printed on a custom bib.
FREE Photos for all participants! We have partnered with Gameface Media and all participants will get free photo downloads after the race!
Important USAT Information for Du or Tri Participants:
All participants of the River Challenge Duathlon or Paddle Triathlon must be either a member of USAT or purchase a one day membership for $15.00.